Enzyme Treatment: Liquid Organic Waste Digester
A bacterial treatment which breaks down and liquefies organic waste matter such as fats, proteins, carbohydrates and grease.
For use by: Hospitals, nursing homes, schools, feed lots, dairies, oil field slush pits, pulp and paper mills, municipal treatment plants, ponds, lagoons, septic tanks grease traps, cesspools, sump pumps, porta-toilets, restaurants, bars, food processing plants, food service establishments, and other institutions where drain maintenance and deodorization is of prime importance.
- Contains immediate malodor neutralizer.
- Alive II is the same as Alive except with a vanilla fragrance.
- Also treats dishwashers, floor drains, grease traps, garbage grinder, refrigerator drains, mop sink, toilet bowls, urinals, ice bin drains.
- Devours grease, soap film, human waste, natural foods, scum and other solids that can build up and reduce flow in plumbing or stop it
- Use for pet stains on carpets, and on washing linens that have been contaminated by human waste
- Biodegradable, Non-toxic, Non staining