Economical – All purpose
Use On: Lawns, Golf Course fairways, Greens and tees, Lawns, Dichondra, Flowers, Shrubs, and Trees. For use by: Institutions, industries, municipalities, schools, parks, etc.
- A General Purpose Fertilizer.
- Concentrated Liquid dilutes with up to 200 parts water for leaf feeding.
- Contains urea nitrogen for quick top growth and greening, stimulates flower, seed and fruit production.
- Contains phosphorous to promote cell growth.
- Contains potassium for stalk growth, fight disease, increase yield and forms starch, sugar and oil and transfers them through the plant.
- May be used to Leaf and/or Root Feed trees and shrubs.
- Average Coverage is 1 gallon of concentrate mixed with appropriate water for 4,000 sq. ft.