Inhibited Acid-Type Descaler
Use For: Metal machinery and parts, water meters, cooling tower lines, diffuser tubes, water injector tubes, flow meters and valves, sterilizer tanks in hospitals, concrete floors, pools, boat hulls, shower stalls, steam cleaners, and air conditioner towers.
- A liquid cleaner for removing scale and lime deposits from non-ferrous and ferrous metals.
- Contains inhibited hydrochloric acid.
- Removes excess Portland cement, lime or concrete from metal equipment, machinery, transit forms and cement mixers.
- Cleans efflorescence from new or old masonry.
- Apply by brushing or dip method.
- Use as is or may dilute 1 to 1 with water.