Concentrate with dual synergists
Use For: Household and Food Processing Plants, Restaurants, Industrial Buildings, Schools, Warehouses, Offices, Theaters, Garages, Motels, Hospitals, Kennels, Dairy and Beef Barns, and Swine Houses.
- Active Ingredients: Pyrethrin 1.0%; Piperonyl Butoxide 2.0%; N-octylbicycloheptene dicarboximide 3.34%
- USDA F-1 rated. Solvent dilutable.
- Suitable for mechanical cold fogging equipment. Apply at the rate of 50 oz. of diluted concentrate/ 25,000 cu ft.
- Coverage as a contact spray, dilute 1 to 9 with oil. One gallon of diluted mix covers 1,000 sq. ft.
- Controls flies, mosquitoes, moths, gnats, cockroaches and granary insects, such as : rice weevils, sawtoothed grain beetles, confused flour beetle, black carpet beetle, and Indian meal moth larvae.